snowcious

_IGP2336

_IGP2290

_IGP2270

_IGP2263


_IGP2284


_IGP2309
thrifted sunglasses & trench, F21 poncho & cardigan, Jcrew belt, We Who See booties (booties,booties,booties rockin' everywhere),Jordache (thrifted) jeans, Bag c/o Coach


COLD!
IT'S SRSLY FRIGGIN' COLD!

And that's what layering is for! I remember seeing this poncho in Forever 21 last year thinking "Huh, I think if I wear that it'll be like wearing a blanket..." And indeed I was correct. This thing is so dang warm, if it wasn't so awkward under my shorter coats, I'd be wearing it all the time. I was happy to be reunited with it when i came back home for break.

The jeaans were a super cool find. I love the cropped fit and detailing with the closures in the back. They surprisingly look super polished especially when I want to opt for jeans for an event that's slightly dressy.

And ohhhhhhhhh how I love this bag. Coach was beyond generous enough to gift me this bag for the Holiday Campaign party, and I can't stop wearing it! I use it for literally everything, which is starting to show a little since...you know.. white leather...

YOWZA! Last week here until I'm back off to NYC for school and stuff. Here's to sticking it out in the cold!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



Follow Faboo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles snowcious © 2011