Weekly Favorites, v. 19: 7/3 to 7/9

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: YeYe! Style Blog, Inside the Mind of Alex, The Style Voyager, De Lune

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Flashes of Style, Easy Fashion, Another Day to Dress Up, STYLECLICKER

...I suppose by postponed, I intended to post this Monday morning, not a little past 12am on Sunday (though I would do that, being the smartass I am). But I came home sooner than I earlier anticipated (10pm instead of, say, 2am) so I had a little time to round this up! I had a great time at the beach with my friends. This trip, I didn't end up with sunburn! Score.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles Weekly Favorites, v. 19: 7/3 to 7/9 © 2011