THE OUTFIT: "It's my first time."

Like the title says; it's the first time for me. You're wondering what? It's the first time I wear a pleated skirt. Seriously, I have 5 pleated midi skirts, unworn! Shame on me, really. Time to make a change now I can't shop and need to make a lot of combinations with the clothes I have. And let's start with my new pleated skirt from VJ-STYLE.

The blazer is also new, bought it at the end of the sales. It's from KAHAN and I really needed a new blazer since my ohther one became to short after cleaning it. What to you think of my new blazer?

- Follow GLAMOURBLOG: Twitter / FacebookBloglovin / Chictopia / Lookbook / Tumblr













Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zara heels and shirt, VJ-STYLE skirt, my new KAHAN blazer and my unknown belt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles THE OUTFIT: "It's my first time." © 2011